Polytechnic Exam Syllabus 2021 – The syllabus of the Jharkhand polytechnic entrance exam is made by the respected authorities of the Jharkhand education board. The Jharkhand polytechnic syllabus includes three subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
The below syllabus is helpful for both types of candidates, Candidates who give polytechnic exam after 10th and candidates who give lateral entry polytechnic exam after 12th. The syllabus of both the normal exam and lateral entry exam is the same.
Jharkhand polytechnic entrance examination is known as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination) which is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECE).
Candidates who are interested in polytechnic courses and want to appear in the polytechnic entrance exam are advised to read the latest polytechnic syllabus of Jharkhand. The syllabus helps a lot at the time of preparation.
Without any further delay let move to the syllabus of the polytechnic entrance exam.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus 2021
1. Chemistry Polytechnic Syllabus
- Mixtures and Compounds
- Molecular and Equivalent Masses
- Group Elements
- Important Chemical Compounds
- Acids, Bases, Salt and Hydrolysis
- Different Chemical Reactions
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Laws of Chemical Combination and Gas Laws
- Atomic Structure
- Concept of Atomic
- Detergents, Drugs and Explosives
2. Physics Polytechnic Syllabus
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Power and Energy
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Heat and Thermal Expansion
- Rotatory Motion of a Rigid Body
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Reflection of Light
- Refraction of Light
- Optical Instruments
- Current Electricity
- Transmission of Heat
- Wave Motion
- Electromagnetic Induction
3. Mathematics Polytechnic Syllabus
- Number System
- Time and Distance
- Rational Expressions
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- HCF and LCM
- Time and Work
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Relations and Functions
- Trigonometric Rations and Identities
- Trigonometrical Formula
- Heights and Distances
- Area, Volume and Surface Area
- Rectangular Co-ordinates
- The Straight Line
The benefit of Polytechnic Syllabus
- Syllabus gives a proper ideas for preparation.
- With the help of syllabus candidates make their time table before exam.
- With the help of syllabus candidates know their strong point (Topics).
- In the preparation time, candidates scehedule time for every topics.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam 2021: Highlights
|Exam Name||PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes (150 Minutes)|
|Total No of Questions||150|
|Question Types||Objective (MCQs)|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Paper Language||English and Hindi|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||-0.25 mark for every wrong answer|
Polytechnic Exam Pattern
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many subjects are there in Jharkhand polytechnic syllabus?
There are 3 subjects in Jharkhand polytechnic syllabus i.e. physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
What is the duration of PECE exam?
The duration of the PECE exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
How many questions have come in the PECE exam?
150 questions come in the PECE exam.