Kerala ITI Admission for the 2021 session will start soon. Candidates can take admission in various ITI courses by filling the application form which is released by the Industrial Training Department, Kerala on the official website of the Directorate of Employment and Training (DET) i.e. https://det.kerala.gov.in/
In this article, I will discuss the details of Kerala ITI Admission, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Notification Dates, Full process of filling the application form in online mode.
The admission in Kerala ITI colleges is based on a merit list basis. There is no entrance examination is taken for admission in ITI colleges in Kerala. Candidates can fill the application form for admission in an online mode by visit the official site of DET. There is no offline process to fill up the application form.
Kerala ITI Admission 2021: Highlights
|Topic||Kerala ITI Admission 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Course Name||Industrial Training Institutes (ITI)|
Kerala ITI Admission 2021
Kerala ITI Admission:- The admission in ITI courses in the Kerala state is based on a merit list basis. Candidates who passed in 10th standard can apply for this ITI course. To get into ITI colleges in Kerala candidates first apply the application form for ITI courses. Candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of DET.
DET is a government department in Kerala state that conducts admission for ITI courses. The full procedure of admission from the application form to the counselling round has come under the Directorate of Employment and Training (DET).
Kerala ITI Admission 2021 Application Form
Kerala ITI Admission 2021 Online Registration:- Generally, the application form is released in the month of June or July. Candidates who want to fill the application form must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application. Candidates can fill the application form on the site of DET. One candidate can only fill one application form. The process of registration is as follow:
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of the Directorate of Employment and Training (DET).
- Step 2 – Search the application form for admission in ITI courses (You can see a notification on the page when the application form is released by the authorities).
- Step 3 – Open the application form in your system.
- Step 4 – Submit your details such as your name, DOB, father name, ITI trade, etc.
- Step 5 – After submitting the form, upload your document like mark sheet, transfer certificate, etc along with your passport size photograph and signature.
- Step 6 – Now, pay the application fee through digital payment like UPI, cards, net banking, etc.
- Step 7 – After that, you will get a receipt. Download that receipt in your system or take several printouts for future uses.
Kerala ITI Merit List:- After a couple of days from the last date of registration the authorities will release the merit list for candidates. Candidates can see and download the merit list from the official website of DET. The merit list is based on candidates percentage in their qualifying exams i.e. 10th. Candidates can see their names on the merit list.
Kerala Counselling for ITI:- The counselling round is held after a week from the merit list come. Those candidates who are interested to take admission to ITI colleges in Kerala must attend the counselling round. You must carry all your document along with your receipt when you go for counselling. From there, you get your allotment letter. Those candidates who do not attend the counselling round can’t get an allotment letter for admission to ITI.
Kerala ITI Admission 2021 Application Fee:- The fee of the application form is ₹100. The admission fee depends on trade to trade. However, government colleges have lesser fees as compared to private colleges.
Document Required in Admission
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If reservation seat)
- Income Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Aadhar Card Copy
Kerala ITI Admission 2021 Dates
|Registration Start||Between June – July|
|Last Date of Registration||July|
|Merit List Released||Beginning of August|
|Counselling||Mid of August|
Kerala ITI Admission 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must have full fill the eligibility criteria before applying for ITI courses. Below are the eligibility criteria for admission to ITI courses in Kerala.
- Candidates must have passed in class 10th from the recognized board of education.
- Candidates should get at least a 35% mark in their qualifying exam.
- Candidates should be at least 14 years of old at the time of registration.
- Candidates must have a domicile certificate of Kerala.
- 12th passed students are also eligible for registration.
- Diploma holders are also eligible for registration.
Trade Offer in ITI Colleges in Kerala
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Electronic Mechanic
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Mechanic Instrument
- Mechanic Watch & Clock
- Mechanic Refrigeration & A/C
- Mechanic Diesel
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Foundry Man
- Forger & Heat Trater
- Stenography (Hindi)
- Stenography (English)
- Painter General
- Mechanic Tractor
- Mechanic Agricultural Machinery
- Tool & Die Maker (Jigs & Fixtures)
- Tool & Die Maker (Dies & Moulds)
- Hair & Skin Care
- Fashion Designing
- Secretarial Practice
- Preservation of Fruits & Vegetables
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance
- Dress Making
- Desk TOP Publishing Operator
- Computer Operating & Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How did I get ITI admission in Kerala?
You can get admission to ITI through registration.
How many ITI government colleges are there in Kerala?
There are more than 100+ government ITI colleges are in Kerala.
What is the fee for the application form?
The application form fee is 100 rupees.
Is there any entrance examination for ITI in Kerala?
No, there is no entrance examination in Kerala for getting admission in ITI courses.
Can I do the registration via offline mode?
No, you can only do registration for ITI in Kerala via Online mode.
Can I attend the counselling process digitally from home?
No, you have to go to the counselling venue to attend the counselling process.
Where do I get the allotment letter?
You can get the allotment letter in the counselling venue from the respected authorities.
Do I take admission directly in government ITI colleges without a merit list in Kerala?
No, you can’t take direct admission to government ITI colleges in Kerala. You have to do your registration and attend the counselling process and get the allotment letter.