NSDC Courses in 2022: Details, Eligibility, Fees, Jobs

Are you looking for NSDC courses then don’t worry you are at the right place. In this article, I will discuss the details of NSDC and its courses in a simple short form. NSDC is a government organization that provides many numbers of courses to students under the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY).

NSDC stand’s for National Skill Development Corporation was created in the year 2008 by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India as PPP (Public-Private Partnership) model. Currently, 49% of the share of NSDC has the right to the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Government of India and the other 51% of the share has the right to the private sector.

NSDC is a non-profitable organization and its purpose is to provide the best technical and non-technical courses to students free of cost. NSDC’s aim is to make students skilled and creative. NSDC provides courses in almost every type of field. You can start courses in your interesting field by joining the course. Some of the NSDC course list in the different sector are as follow.

  1. Aerospace and Aviation Sector
  2. Automotive Sector
  3. Agriculture Sector
  4. Home Furnishing Sector
  5. Capital Goods Sector
  6. BFSI Sector
  7. Beauty & Wellness Sector
  8. Construction Sector
  9. Electronics Sector
  10. Food Industry Sector
  11. Domestic Workers Sector
  12. Furniture & Fitting Sector
  13. Handicrafts and Carpet Sector
  14. Hydrocarbon Sector
  15. Healthcare Sector
  16. Gem & Jewellery Sector
  17. Infrastructure Equipment Sector
  18. Indian Plumbing Sector
  19. Indian Iron and Steel Sector
  20. Lether Sector
  21. Life Sciences Sector
  22. Logistics Sector
  23. Management & Entrepreneurship Sector
  24. Media & Entertainment Sector
  25. Paints and Coatings Sector
  26. Power Sector
  27. Tourism and Hospitality Sector
  28. Textile Sector
  29. Sports
  30. Mining Sector

In this article, I mainly talk about the PMKVY scheme because you can do a lot of courses under this PMKVY scheme for free of cost in online mode.

What is PMKVY?

Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is a government initiative program that was launched in the year 2015. The program’s aim is to make students more efficient and creative by providing the best class courses. So, that students become more skilled and get a perfect job for themselves.

This program is made by seeing the unemployment problem of India because India has a more than 100Cr population and In which majority of the population are young generation. One more thing is that many students do not study just because of their financial problems. So, this program gives more benefits to students who have poor financial conditions.

You can join your interested courses by visiting the official website of NSDC. There is a number of courses are available to join. You can complete those courses and get a certificate from the government of India. You can use those certificates while getting any private or government jobs. You can learn different types of skills by joining those courses.

You can also do these types of courses by joining institutes like ITI (Industrial Training Institutes). ITI offers many types of courses to students. There are many private and government colleges are offering ITI courses. Apprenticeship is also one of the popular programs among students.


  • Candidates should be 10th passed.
  • The candidate has at least 15 years old.
  • ITI passed students can also do PMKVY courses.


The duration depends on the course you take. Every course has a different duration. Some course has duration more than 24 hours and some courses have a duration of 6 hours. So, duration varies from course to course.

NSDC Courses Fees

The majority of the courses are free to access but few advanced courses are paid. You can see those courses on the website of NSDC. You can access those courses by paying money through the digital payment method.


I hope you get details about NSDC. If you have any query then do comment down below.

Leave a Comment